Hunter IO Index du Forum

Hunter IO
ici sera le forum de communication de l'allianceje ne ve pa de racisme et de vulgariter ou sanction

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Coutinho Reveals His Biggest Idol

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hunter IO Index du Forum -> espace reserver au membres -> vote
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 11:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Coutinho Reveals His Biggest Idol Répondre en citant

FC Barcelona superstar Philippe Coutinho, who will sbobet 789 taking great form into the 2018 FIFA World Cup with Brazil, has revealed who his biggest footballing idol was growing up.The playmaker has been in fantastic touch since he joined the Catalan giants in January, and has already contributed to 16 goals in 22 games for his new club.In a recent interview, the 25-year-old revealed that he wants to stay with the Blaugrana for a long time, and hopes to emulate his idol Ronaldinho."I hope to stay for many years to win as many titles as possible," he told Sport."When Barca's interest came up, I thought that it had always been my dream to come. That's something I can't deny."My biggest idol was Ronaldinho, now I have sbobet 789 the same opportunity."Ronaldinho made 207 appearances for Barca, scoring 94 goals and assisting a further 71 strikes, and also won five trophies with the club.Coutinho has already won two pieces of silverware since joining in sbobet 789 January – the Copa del Rey and the LaLiga title.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 11:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hunter IO Index du Forum -> espace reserver au membres -> vote Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation